Thursday, January 29, 2009

Overall "1st Semester" Thoughts

When I first came to Central this year of "08" I was nervous at first about how my classes and the teachers would be. Although at the same time I was also excited to meet new people and new teachers and learn new things. The first day of school was pretty boring most of the time because as usual most of the teachers just gave out syllabus' and talked. But as the quarter went on things were pretty well and then the end of first quarter came I was pretty nervous to see how my grades were so far. Some of the teachers gave 1st quarter finals but some didn't. I don't think that we should have had first quarter finals. I prefer to have the end of semester finals. That goes along with that I prefer to have semesters than quarters too.

After the first quarter of the year I was doing pretty okay. As second quarter rolled around I was feeling pretty confident. My grades were okay just as I like it. Second quarter was not as difficult just that we had more assignments of course, I mean at times I felt overwhelmed with too much work at once but I guess that's what I get for taking some advanced courses. My overall grades for first semester was mostly "a's" and "b's" which I really thought I would have a "c" for sure but I turned out to have a "b" instead. I am content with my grades for finals. Now it is the third quarter and I'm excited to start fresh and get on with the "new" stuff. I hope this quarter is more exciting and more interesting. Let's go second semester!

3 comments:

Natalie Mironov said...

I completely agree. We should not have first and third quarter finals.

MiRACLES said...

I know what you mean. I was feeling so tired of everything. Haha, I just hope I don't slack off even more during the spring semester. x)

Koumman Lee said...

oh.......well......