Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dear Sister Antigone,

Dear Sister Antigone,
I have realized much that you want our brother, Polyneices to be buried and to rest in peace, but in this position it is much far too dangerous to do so. I have much sorrow as to have acted upon myself and disagreed with you. You are my elder sister and I should have went with you to bury Polyneices. I understand that you just want both our brothers to be buried the same way, but like I have said before this is just too dangerous. Your plan to cover him up with dust to keep away the dogs and vultures and other animals is smart but what if the dust doesn't work? What if it gets blown away from the wind? Either way, sadly, the vigorous animals will find the corpse from the rotting smells and eat away at his body. But at this moment I feel that you have too much confidence, I just hope that you know what you are doing and everything goes well. What you have gotten yourself into is the most that I fear about right now. The moment that Creon finds out about this burial he will be on the look out for Polyneices corpse and you will be his main suspect. I will certainly stick with you along the way now that both of our brothers are gone. I hope the best for you, don't let anything get in your way. Good luck sister!

Love.
Your Sister Ismene

1 comment:

MiRACLES said...

LOL. Whatever, mine was iffy. LOL. But I like yours. It uses descriptive words. x)