Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogging and Technology....

It's funny how blogging just became the new thing for our English class. First we were writing literary response journals on paper in class and now we are typing online at home, about what our first time blogging is like. I think that's cool because I feel like it's easier to write and express our feelings. I actually enjoy reading all the interesting and different blogs online. Technology has totally made this world a better place. I think the first time I've ever started using computers was like the 2ND grade or something, can't really remember. I was never really interested in computers until i learned about the internet and what I could do on the internet (interact with people across the world). Yeah it's actually pretty awesome:) Blogging is fun, but I don't have time to get on at all, but like I said "I will try". Trying is better than nothing right? By the way I'm such a slow type-er so it's a little more challenged for me. My first experience with blogging wasn't as easy as I thought it would actually be, but I'm glad Ms. Peifer thought of this idea and let us try it too. It's a really creative and a good way to let us express our feelings. Alright I'm guessing that's way more than 200 words.

4 comments:

L. M. Peifer said...

We aren't actually practicing blogging--we ARE blogging! :) Please remember to capitalize and spell correctly (watch when things are underlined) like the word anyway. I am glad that you are excited to blog!

Koumman Lee said...

I thought Ms. Peifer said to use realistic words....anyways nice

pf said...

at least you'll try to do one everyday

Va Thao said...

Ok, I'm facing problems with your blog, but I think it's just my computer.I hope to read your blog though!